1、时间一直走,没有尽头,只有路口。
Time goes on, there is no end, only junctions.
2、你有没有拼命爱过一个人。
Have you ever loved someone desperately?
3、喝了你调的酒,我很心碎。
I was heartbroken after drinking your liquor.
4、我发现自己一直在河里,从未解脱。
I found myself in the river and never freed.
5、能一起吃火锅的人,一定是一个世界的。
Those who can eat hot pot together must be a world.
6、他起初想,要趁着年少的美妙时光,能对你好一些。
He thought at first that it would be better for you to take advantage of the wonderful young days.
7、我必须要保证你的安全,在这个荒原上,你是我的重中之重。
I must ensure your safety. On this wasteland, you are my top priority.
8、一辈子却太短,一件事也有可能做不完。
Life is too short, and one thing can never be done.
9、你为别人拼过命吗?就像走完一条漫长的隧道。
Do you fight for others? It's like walking through a long tunnel.
10、我找不到人问,记也记不起。你那边几点。
I can't find anyone to ask, nor can I remember. What time are you there?
11、抓这么紧有用么?还不是会消失?
Is it so useful to grasp it? Is it not going to disappear?
12、对他来说,并没有失去什么,只是多了一段人生。
For him, he has not lost anything but a life.
13、原来两个人肩并肩坐在一起,也会走散。
The two men sat side by side, and they would be separated.
14、时间一直向前走,没有尽头,只有路口。
Time goes on, there is no end, only junctions.
15、抓的越紧,反而消失的越快。
The more tightly we grasp, the faster we will disappear.
16、我依然怀念过去,可是不再留恋。
I still miss the past, but no longer lingering.
17、离你最近的地方,路途最远。
The nearest way to you is the furthest way.
18、夕阳真美,幸好没有死在昨天。
The sunset is beautiful. Fortunately, it did not die yesterday.
19、缘为冰,将冰拥在怀中;冰化了,才发现缘没了。
The edge is ice, ice is held in the arms; ice turns, only to find that the edge is gone.
20、我不该只是等待,我应该去寻找。
I shouldn't just wait. I should look for it.
21、一切都会过去的,你还可以爱上别人。
Everything will be over. You can still love others.
22、你这双眼睛,我给你的。
Your eyes, I gave it to you.
23、孔明灯真的很漂亮,就像是星星流过天河的声音。
The lantern is really beautiful, like the sound of stars flowing through the Milky way.
24、人前一杯酒,各自饮完。人后一片海,独自上岸。
Drink a glass of wine before each person. After the sea, we went ashore alone.
25、我没有要赢,我只是不想输罢了。
I didn't win. I just didn't want to lose.
26、爱情像条河,我们都会落水,但我们终将上岸。
Love is like a river, we all fall, but we will eventually go ashore.
27、如果五分钟后我能回来,我们就一起去吃火锅。
If I can come back in five minutes, we will go to eat hot pot together.
28、在书里我叫陈末,在过去的岁月里,我并不沉默,这是沉没。
In my book, my name is Chen mo. In the past years, I am not silent, this is sinking.
29、能跟你坐在一起吃火锅的人,说明是你们是同一个世界的人。
Those who can sit with you to eat hot pot show that you are one world.
30、缘为冰,抓着会痛,最后还会消失。
The edge is ice, grasping will be painful, and finally will disappear.
31、然而梦里有人说,声音轻柔而坚定,她说,让我留在你身边。
However, someone in the dream said that the voice was soft and firm, and she said, "let me stay with you."
32、你就那么想赢吗?我只是不想输!
Do you want to win? I just don't want to lose!
33、约好的,一但相逢,天昏地老。
Yes, but once we meet, we are old.
34、我熬夜成瘾,却换不来你一句晚安。
I stayed up late, but I couldn't get you a good night.
35、他的命是我的,你想要,不给你。
His life is mine, and you want it, not for you.
36、彼岸烟波流转,可有人寻我。对岸繁华三千,可有人渡我。
On the other side, people can search for me. Three thousand people on the other side of the bank.
37、她们宁可做一时的女王,不愿一世的平庸。
They would rather be a temporary queen than a mediocre world.
38、你说我是你的摆渡人,让你学会面对爱和恨!
You said I am your Ferrier, so that you learn to face love and hate!
39、哪怕再花上七十年,七百年,我想我肯定会找到他!
Even if it takes seventy years or seven hundred years, I think I will find him!
40、我是一个没有明天的人,但我希望每一个人都有明天。
I am a person without tomorrow, but I hope everyone has tomorrow.
41、男人插足叫牛逼,女人插足叫小三。
A man calls a cow, and a woman calls a third.
42、人生在世,就是一场不断去送死又不断重生的游戏。
Life is a game of continual death and rebirth.
43、有人说,十年太长,什么都有可能会变。
Some people say that ten years are too long, anything can change.
44、饭吃三分饱,吃多死的早,一百多斤刚刚好。
Eat three points full, eat more dead early, more than 100 Jin just good.
45、她的遗物并不多,而我,也是其中一件。
There are not many of her relics, and I am one of them.
46、我妈把我生得太仓促了,我又控制不了。
My mother made me too hasty and I could not control it.
47、我没有想赢,只是不想输。
I didn't want to win, but I didn't want to lose.
48、都说幸福的人从来都是早睡,晚睡的人从来都不幸福。
It is said that happy people always go to bed early, and those who go to bed late are never happy.
49、其实吃什么无所谓,身边坐着谁才是最重要的。
In fact, it doesn't matter what you eat, and who is the most important person sitting next to you.
50、这女人要是不漂亮啊,她就得当良家妇女。
If the woman is not beautiful, she will be a good wife.
51、你这一辈子有没有为别人拼命过?
Have you ever worked hard for others in your life?
52、缘为冰,将冰拥在怀中;冰化了,才发现缘没了。
The edge is ice, ice is held in the arms; ice turns, only to find that the edge is gone.
53、那渴望已久的冥冥未知,不过是死亡罢了,唯有死亡。
The long unknown mystery is death, only death.
54、真正适合你的不是一个伤人的冰块,而是一杯温暖的热茶。
What really suits you is not a hurting ice, but a cup of warm, hot tea.
55、她的遗物很少,而我也是其中一件。
She has few relics, and I am one of them.
56、摆渡人的最高境界就是感同身受。
The highest state of ferry people is empathy.
57、人生要是无憾,那该多无趣。
If there is no regrets in life, it should be boring.
58、如果这个世界不喜欢毛毛的煎饼,那就改变这个世界。
If the world does not like Maomao pancakes, it will change the world.
59、世界那么大,让我遇见你。时间那么长,从未再见你。
The world is so big, let me meet you. It's such a long time that I never see you again.
60、不是所有的往事都很美好,也不是所有的回忆都应该被留下。
Not all the past events are beautiful, and not all memories should be left behind.
61、我把全部的倔强都藏进心脏,希望在人群中去融入去释放。
I hide all my stubbornness in my heart, hoping to get involved in the crowd and release.