记忆中,父亲总是默默守护在我们身旁,没有半句言语,但他却总是在我们迷茫时为我们指引方向,在我们无助时给予我们;
成长过程中,父亲一直是我们心中的榜样,一直让我们仰望,不知不觉,父亲的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每个人身上都有;
岁月逝去,父爱如旧,历经生活的磨砺,父亲坚强勇毅,待我们羽翼日渐丰满,他们含泪送别...
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 谢谢你做我的爸爸
A son rarely tells his Father
儿子很少对父亲说
How he really feels,
他真实的感受
A handshake or a pat on the back
一次握手和在后背的一次轻拍
Is all that he reveals,
就是他所有的表达
I’d like to right that wrong,
我想纠正这些错解
Here in this little song.
这有一首小曲
Thank you for shaping my life,
谢谢你塑造了我的人生
Thank you for teaching me all you can,
谢谢你竭尽所能教育我
You are no ordinary man,
你不是平庸的人
You make me everything I am.
你让我成为了真正的自己
Thank you for taking the time,
谢谢你伴我成长
Thank you for showing me the way,
谢谢你指引我方向
And thank you for being there
谢谢你一直在那里
When I need you,
当我需要你时
Thank you for every single day.
谢谢你在我身边的每一天
Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,
现在我有了自己的儿子
Got my own bedtime stories to tell,
我为他讲睡前故事
If I can raise him half as well
若我能做到像你照顾我的一半
As you raised me,
那样照顾他
Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.
我想我就已经足够好
Thank you for your guiding hand,
谢谢你指引我
Thank you for making my dreams come true,
谢谢你让我梦想成真
You’re an extraordinary man,
你是个很不凡的人
And I hope you’re as proud of me
我好希望你以我为傲
As I am proud of you.
就像我以你为傲那样
Thank you for giving me life,
谢谢你给予了我生命
Thank you for showing me good from bad.
谢谢你让我知道是非黑白
I guess I’m only really trying to say,
我想我只能说
Thank you for being my Dad.
谢谢你做我的爸爸
Even though the years drift away,
尽管这么多年过去
I never took the time just to say,
我从未说过
‘I love you, and I always have,
“我爱你,一直如此,
And thank you for being my Dad.’
谢谢你做我的爸爸”
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”
V1:
第一段
Things were kinda shakey
事情开始有点改变
At seventeen years old
十七岁的我
You were trying to make a man
开始尝试从一个孩子
Out of a child
蜕变成一个男人
V2:
第二段
You spoke your words of wisdom
你的话语总是充满智慧
All throughout the years
多年过去
But it's only now (that)
时至今日
I truly understand
我才真正理解
You did the best with what you had
你已尽你所能做到最好
CHORUS:
和声
Dad, are you proud of who I am?
爸爸,你为我骄傲吗?
Dad, you are the man I am!
爸爸,你就是我要成为的人
You did much more than father me
你为我做的远比一个父亲更多
Yeah, you've always been my friend
是的,你一直是我的朋友
And I thank you for being my dad
谢谢你做我的爸爸
V3:
第三段:
I must have drove you crazy
我一定让你很费心
With all the things I did
由于我所做的一切
I was just a boy
我只是个孩子
Trying to find my way
努力寻找自己的方向
V4:
第四段
But you always stood right by me
你一直在我身边
Following my dreams
陪伴我追逐梦想
Now all I am is because of you
我想在拥有的一切都是因为你
Through everything, I did just what you'd do
我所做的只是你做过的事情
And so I say
所以我说
CHORUS:
合唱
Dad, are you proud of who I am?
爸爸,你为我自豪吗?
Dad, you are the man I am!
爸爸,你就是我要成为的人
You did much more than father me
你做的远比一个父亲更多
Yeah, you've always been my friend
是的,你一直是我的朋友
And I thank you for being my dad
谢谢你做我的爸爸
When I finally found my way
当我最终找到方向
What they said, I saw was true:
我才发现别人说的对
Even though I've wandered far away
尽管我已背井离乡
It hasn't changed their view
但那并未改变他们的观念
I am more like you!
我更像你
They say I am more like you!
他们说我更像你
Hope my children see it, too
希望我的孩子也看到这一切
So they'll grow up to be
所以他们长大后
More like you
更像你
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父亲节
Sung to: "This Old Man"
唱起:“这个老爸”
This is Dad;
这就是爸爸
He works hard.
他努力工作
Making money every day,
每天赚钱
He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,
他是个优雅温和
Helpful, caring man.
热心,体贴的人
He plays with me when he can.
他一有空闲就会陪我玩
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作
Everyday my papa would work
爸爸每天都工作
To try to make ends meet
尽快结束会议
To see that we would eat
期待我们一起吃饭
Keep those shoes upon my feet
帮我穿上鞋
Every night my papa would take me
每天晚上爸爸都陪着我
And tuck me in my bed
把我抱到我的小床上
Kiss me on my head
亲吻我的额头
After all my prayers were said
在我念完祷告词后
And there were years
多年的
Of sadness and of tears
忧伤和痛苦
Through it all
经过后
Together we were strong
我们依然坚强
We were strong
我们勇敢
Times were rough
尽管岁月沧桑
But Papa he was tough
但父亲如此坚强
Mama stood beside him all along
母亲一直陪伴在他身旁
Growing up with them was easy
因为有他们,我的成长如此轻松
The time had flew on by
时光飞逝
The years began to fly
岁月如梭
They aged and so did I
他们悄然变老,我亦如此
And I could tell
我只能无奈的说
That mama she wasn't well
妈妈身体不复健康
Papa knew and deep down so did she
爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了
So did she
她已知晓
When she died
当她去世时
Papa broke down and he cried
爸爸痛声疾泣
And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"
他一直说道,“天呐,为什么带走她?应该带走我”
Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair
他每天都躺在摇椅上睡觉
He never went upstais
他再未上楼
Because she wasn't there
因为母亲已不在那里
Then one day my Papa said,
直到有一天父亲对我说
"Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"
“儿子,我十分自豪你已长大”
He said, "Go out and make it on your own.
他说,“离开这里,开创你自己的生活
Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."
不必担心。我独自一人应付的来。”
He said, "There are things that you must do"
他说,“有些事你必须要去做”
He said, "There's places you must see"
他说,“有些地方你必须要去见识”
And his eyes were sad as he
他的目光如此悲伤就像
As he said goodbye to me
就像他再向我诀别
Every time I kiss my children
每当我亲吻自己的孩子
Papa's words ring true
爸爸的话就萦绕在旁
He said, "Children live through you.
他说,“你给予了孩子们生命。
Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"
呵护他们成长!他们也将离开你”
I remember every word Papa used to say
我牢记父亲曾说的每句话
I kiss my kids and pray
我亲吻着孩子,祷告
That they'll think of me
他们也将想到我
Oh how I pray
哦,我如何祷告
They will think of me
他们将想到我
That way
像我想到父亲那样
Someday.
在将来的某天
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他爱我,我也爱他
He loves me and I love him too
他爱我,我也爱他
There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o
那个真正爱我的男人名叫老爸
Do he love me
他爱我吗
YES he do
当然
Yes he do
他爱我
Yes he do
他爱我
And he loves me a lot
他很疼爱我
And I love him too
我也爱他
Do I love him
我爱他吗
Yes I do
当然
Yes I do
我爱他
Yes I do
我爱老爸
He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.
毫无疑问,他爱我,我也爱他