Seems to me that love is everywhere.在我看来爱似乎无处不在。
If you look for it ,l`ve got a sneaky feeling you`llfind that love actually is all around.如果你仔细寻找,你会发现爱其实无处不在。
I think about you all the time,actually.实际上我满脑子都有想你。
I just want you for my own.我只要你属于我。
Make my wish come true.请让我愿望成真。
All I want for Christmas is you.今年圣诞节我只要你。
You`ve got nothing to lose,and you`ll always regret it if you don`t.你不跟她表白会后悔一辈子的。
Let`s go the shit kiched out of us by love.我们要为爱撞得头破血流。
I`ll make sure we do.我们一定会的。
‘YES’is being my answer.我会说好的。
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrival's gate at Heathrow airport. General opinion start to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. But I don't see that, seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there, fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriend, girlfriend, old friends. When the plane hit the Twin Tower, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge. They are all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling that love actually is all around.
每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时,我就会想到伦敦希思罗机场的接机大厅。很多人都开始觉得,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恨的世界里,但我却不这么认为。对我来说,真爱无处不在。它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条,但它的的确确存在着。它存在于父子、母女、夫妻、 男朋友、女朋友、还有老朋友之间。飞机撞上双子楼的那一刻,据我所知,没有一通来自航班上的通话传递的是仇恨或复仇,它们全部是爱的留言。如果你用心去看,我确信你会发现,真爱其实无处不在。
真爱至上经典台词