《超能陆战队》台词中英对照
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
赢家诞生 完胜对手
The winner! By total annihilation.
催命阎王 Yama!
谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄 Who&39;s next? Where&39;s the guts to stop me in the ring?
挑战我的小阎王 With little Yama!
我能试试吗 Can I try?
我有个机器人 是我自己造的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
算了吧小子 这儿有规矩 交钱才能入场 Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.
这些够了吗
Oh, Is this enough?
你叫什么 小朋友
What&39;s your name, little boy?
我叫小宏 滨田宏 Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
准备好你的机器人 小虫 Prepare your bot, Zero...
两方对垒 决一死战
Two bots enter... One might leaves.
准备好了吗
Fighters ready? 开战 Fight!
这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗 That was my first fight. Can I try again?
没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
回家吧 Go home.
我还有钱
I&39;ve got more money...
准备好了吗
Fighters ready? 开战 Fight!
磁力神 Megabot!
灭了他 Destroy.
再见了 小阎王 什么
Not more "Little Yama". But what?
这怎么可能
This is not possible!
我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧
Hey, I&39;m as surprised as you are. Beginner&39;s luck.
你还想再来一次吗
Do you wanna go again? 阎王 Yama?
NAME?
No one hustles Yama! Wooh! Hey!
给他点颜色看看
Teach him a lesson!
伙计们 有话好好说
Hey fellas. Let&39;s talk about this.
小宏 快上车 阿正
Hiro, get on! Tadashi!
来得真是时候
Ooh! Good timing.
NAME?
Are you okay? Yeah.
NAME?
Are you hurt? No!
那你在想什么 笨蛋
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!
你十三岁从高中毕业 就是为了干这个
You graduated high school and you&39;re 13 and this is what you&39;re doing?
抓紧了 Hold on!
机器人比赛是违法的 你会被抓进监狱的 Bot fighting is illegal. You&39;re gonna get yourself arrested.
机器人比赛不违法 参与才...才违法 Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that&39;s illegal.
但没人会注意到的 我势头可猛了 老哥 But, so who could heed. I&39;m on a roll, big brother.
谁也不能阻止我 And there is no stopping me! 哦不 Oh, no.
嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hi, Aunt Cass.
你们还好吗 快告诉我你们没事 Are you guys okay? Tell me you&39;re okay...
NAME?
We&39;re fine. We&39;re okay.
那就好 Oh good.
那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
过去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.
我十全十美吗 不
Have I been perfect? No!
我很会养小孩吗 不
Do I know anything about children? No!
我该找本育儿手册来看吗 也许吧
Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?
我想说什么来着 我本来想说...
Where I was going with this? I had a point...
NAME? NAME?
我也爱你
I love you too!
因为你们俩 我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工
I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.
因为你们我都暴饮暴食了 过来 糯米
Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!
真的好好吃啊
This is really good!
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
You&39;d better make this up to Aunt Cass,
想办法补偿她
before she eats everything in the cafe.
那是自然 For sure.
我希望你能吸取教训 小子
And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
我会的
Absolutely.
你还要去参加机器人比赛 是吗
You&39;re going fight boting, aren&39;t you?
小镇那边还有一场比赛
There&39;s a fight across town.
如果我现在预约 还能赶得上
If I book now, I could still make it.
你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊 When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours? What? Go to college like you?
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
你简直不可理喻 Unbelievable.
老妈老爸会怎么说啊
Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?
我不知道 他们已经过世了 I don&39;t know. They&39;re gone.
我三岁时他们就死了 记得吗
They died when I was 3, remember?
NAME?
I&39;ll take you. Really?
我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去
I can&39;t stop you from going, but I&39;m not gonna let you go on your own.
太棒了 Sweet!
我们来你的呆子学校做什么
What are we doing at your nerd school?
机器人比赛在那边 Bot fights that way!
我去拿点东西
Gotta grab something.
要用很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
淡定 我的大宝贝 拿完东西就走
Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
你还没见过我的实验室呢
Anyway, you&39;ve never seen my lab.
太棒了 终于见到你的呆子实验室了
Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.
NAME?
Heads up! Wooh!
电磁悬浮
Electromag suspension?
你是谁
Who are you?
神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
欢迎来到呆子实验室
Welcome to the Nerd Lab. 是啊 Yeah...
我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢 I&39;ve never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.
零阻力 骑得更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
但...还不够快
But... Not fast enough.
还不够 Yet.
别动 站在线后面
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro. 你好啊小宏 做好大吃一惊的准备
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接好了 Catch!
NAME?
Laser induced Plasma? Oh, yeah.
运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
With a little magnetic confinement for ah..
超精密程度
Ultra precision.
你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的 Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?
我有个系统 每样东西都放在各自的位置 I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
NAME?
I need this! You can&39;t do that!
你把这弄乱了 社会需要秩序!
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me! Coming through! 阿正 Tadashi!
我的天哪 你一定是小宏
Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!
久仰大名啊
I&39;ve heard so much about you!
来得正好
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
全是碳化钨
That&39;s a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
足足四百磅
400 pounds of it.
过来 你一定会喜欢这个的`
Come here! Come here! You&39;re gonna love this.
一点高氯酸
A dash of per chloric acid.
一点钴 一点过氧化氢
A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
加热至五百开尔文 然后...
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and... 快看 Tadah!
很不错吧
It&39;s really great, huh?
NAME?
So pink. Here&39;s the best part.
很神奇吧
I know right!
化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
Chemical metal embrittlement!
不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
哈妮柠檬 神行御姐 芥末无疆 Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
我把芥末洒在了衬衣上 就洒了一次 I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
外号都是弗莱德取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
谁是弗莱德
Ah... Who&39;s Fred?
鄙人在此
This guy right here!
莫惊慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不长这样 Ah! Ah! Don&39;t be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
我叫弗莱德
The name is Fred.
白天我是学校的吉祥物 但到了晚上 School mascot by day but by night,
我还是学校的吉祥物
I&39;m also a school mascot.
话说 你的专业是什么 So, what&39;s your major?
不 我不是这的学生 不过我可是专业级科学控 No! No! I&39;m not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个 I&39;ve been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
但她居然说这"不科学"
But she says that&39;s not "science".