《银河护卫队》是一部美国超级大片,下面整理了中英对照版银河护卫队经典台词,一起来看看吧!
1.Gamora:Whatever mightmares the future holds,are dreams compared to what's behind me.
葛摩拉:无论未来有多凄惨,跟我的过去相比都不算什么。
2.Groot:I am Groot.
格鲁特:我是格鲁特。
3.Rocket Raccoon:They're here to stop us from getting out.They don't care what we do toeach other inside.
火箭浣熊:他们是为了防止我们逃走,才不管我们在里面自相残杀。
4.Rocket Raccoon:Asleep for the danger,awake for the money,as per frickin'usual.
火箭浣熊:有危险就睡,听到钱就醒,这哪招啊?
5.Gamora:Fool.You should have learned.
葛摩拉:笨蛋,你该学到教训的。
6.Peter Quill:I don't learn.One of my issues.
彼得·奎尔:我学不到,这是我的毛病。
7.Peter Quill:There's another name you might know me by.Star-Lord.Man.Legendary outlaw.
彼得·奎尔:你可能比较熟悉我另一个绰号,星爵,大名鼎鼎的传奇恶棍。
8.Gamora:I know who you are,Peter Quill!And I am not some starry-eyed waif here tosuccumb to your...Your pelvic sorcery!
葛摩拉:彼得·奎尔,我知道你是什么样的人,我不是无知少女,会被你的把妹招数欺骗。
9.Gamora:I'm a warrior and assassin.I do not dance.
葛摩拉:我是战士刺客,我不跳舞。
10.Peter Quill:I saw you out there.I don't know what came over me.But I couldn't let you die.Ifound something inside of myself.Something incredibly heroic.
彼得·奎尔:我看到你在外面,我不知道自己哪来的冲动,但我不能让你死,我发现内心有一种不一样的感觉,一种十分英勇的特质。
上面整理的中英对照版银河护卫队经典台词,希望大家喜欢!