365句子网

古诗文大全

中文诗句-中文传统的诗句?

被翻译成英文的中文古诗有什么?

1.春晓孟浩然

A Spring Morning      Meng Haoran   Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong

春眠不觉晓

This spring morning in bed I'm lying,

处处闻啼鸟

Not to awake till birds are crying.

夜来风雨声

After one night of wind and showers,

花落知多少

How many are the fallen flowers!

2.生查子·元夕     欧阳修

去年元夜时,花市灯如昼。

The flowers marketwas bright as daylight.

月上柳梢头,人约黄昏后。

When the moon hungbehind the willows,

Young people wentout on dates under them.

今年元夜时,月与灯依旧。

The moon and thelanterns were the same.

不见去年人,泪湿春衫袖。

But I could notfind last year's date of mine,

My sleeves offestival dress are wet with tears.

3.枫桥夜泊    张继

Mooring by Maple Bridge at Night   Zhang Ji   Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong

月落乌啼霜满天

The crows at moonset cry,streaking the frosty sky;

江枫渔火对愁眠

Facing dim fishing boats neath maples, sad I lie.

姑苏城外寒山寺

Beyond the city wall, from Temple of Cold Hill

夜半钟声到客船

Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream in midnight still.

4.江南春 杜牧

Spring on the Southern Rivershore   Du Mu   Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong

千里莺啼绿映红,

Orioles sing for miles amid red blooms and green trees;

水村山郭酒旗风.

By hills and rills wine shop streamers wave in the breeze.

南朝四百八十寺,

Four hundred eighty splendid temples still remain

多少楼台烟雨中。

Of Southern Dynasties in the mist and rain.

5.望庐山瀑布 李白

The Waterfall in Mount Lu Viewed from Afar   Li Bai  Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong

日照香炉生紫烟,

The sunlit Censer Peak exhales incense-like cloud;

遥看瀑布挂前川。

Like an upended stream the cataract sounds loud.

飞流直下三千尺,

Its torrent dashes down three thousand feet from high,

疑是银河落九天。

As if the Silver River fell from the blue sky.

有没有优美的诗句(中英文都可以)

I've been living with a shadow overhead

我终日生活在阴影中

I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed

就连睡在床上;乌云也是紧跟不放

I've been lonely for so long

我已经孤单寂寞了好久

Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

不断漫游在过去,却一直没有机会向前行

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away

我把所有的希望及梦想藏匿

Just in case I ever need em again someday

只是为了今后我还有机会需要它们

I've been setting aside time

我努力争取时间

To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

为了能保持我心中一块小小的角落能够洁净无瑕

All I want to do is find a way back into love

我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来

I can't make it through without a way back into love

Oh oh oh

如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine

我一直在等待那不愿闪亮的繁星

I've been searching but I just don't see the signs

我一直在找寻,但却毫无头绪

I know that it's out there

我知道它就在某处

There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

在某处一定有著什麼力量能解放我的灵魂

I've been looking for someone to shed some light

我一直在寻找一个能为我闪耀光芒的人

Not just somebody just to get me throught the night

并不是一个仅仅陪我一夜的人

I could use some direction

我会试著给你一个方向

And I'm open to your suggestions

并接纳一切你给我的建议

All I want to do is find a way back into love

我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来

I can't make it through without a way back into love

如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来

And if I open my heart again

如果我再一次敞开心房

I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

我想我会期盼你就这麼陪我到最后

There are moments when I don't know if it's real

此时此刻;如幻似真

Or if anybody feels the way I feel

或许会有某人跟我有著相同的感觉

I need inspiration

我需要一点灵感

Not just another negotiation

而非一次又一次的妥协

All I want to do is find a way back into love

我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来

I can't make it through without a way back into love

如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来

And if I open my heart to you

如果我对你敞开心房

I'm hoping you'll show me what to do

我会希望你告诉我该怎麼做

And if you help me to start again

如果你希望一切从新来过

You know that I'll be there for you in the end

你知道我会就这麼陪著你走到最后

中文传统的诗句?

关雎

关关bai雎鸠,在河之洲。du

窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

参差荇菜zhi,dao左右流之。

窈窕淑女,寤内寐求之。

求之不容得,寤寐思服。

悠哉悠哉,辗转反侧。

参差荇菜,左右采之。

窈窕淑女,琴瑟友之。

参差荇菜,左右芼之。

窈窕淑女,钟鼓乐之。

中文诗句-中文传统的诗句?相关文章

猜你喜欢