365句子网

英文孤独签名 顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何

Nevermind,I will find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。

Later, I understand the most precious feelings never need to hold in the palm of the hand.
后来我明白最珍贵的感情从来不用捧在手心。

Someone and I say forever when I won't agonistic never tears.
再有人和我说永远的时候我不会再血脉喷张不会再热泪盈眶。

at least in my show time, I try my best to love you.
至少在属于我出场的时间里,曾拼尽全力爱过你。

Let nature take its course is always helpless.
顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何。

unfortunately, the sum of the young tied to a piece of.
可惜遗憾总和年轻绑在一块。

I a person how to recall the sweet of two people.
我一个人怎么回忆两个人的甜蜜。

Just a turn around you and I separated a century.
只不过一个转身你我却隔了一个世纪。

mad laughter follows the drought of tears.
透支了眼泪,我们便会没心没肺的笑。

Later you mature but also do not love to laugh.
后来你成熟了 可是也不爱笑了。

You always have reasons to say, but I have no excuse to leave.
你总有说不尽的理由,我却没有留下不走的借口。

each youth will be old, but I hope that your memories have been good.
每段青春都会苍老,但我希望记忆里的你一直都好。

I'm glad to meet you but I'm sorry to see you.
我庆幸遇见你 却遗憾只是遇见你。

The wind and the wine were old friends, but later with the story of the walk.
风和酒原本是老友,后来却都跟了故事走。

we're all right. It's the young and the young.
我们都没错 怪年轻毁了承诺。

maybe you really did a lot for him but he didn't move.
也许你真的为他做了很多但他却并没有感动过。

everyone has a story, just a different interpretation of the way.
每个人都有故事,只是演绎的方式不同。

For the rest of my life without you, how can I go on.
余生那么长没有你的陪伴我该怎么走下去。

I just want to go back to the days where we’d talk about everything.
我只想回到过去无话不谈的日子。

what I miss is not you, but you give the fatal once.
我怀念的不是你 而是你给的致命曾经。

If this is not the end if I still love you.
如果这不是结局如果我还爱你。

we know not what is good until we have lost it.
好东西,丢失了才明白它的好。

crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮拥挤再也不会不期而遇。

met is the beginning but also left the countdown.
遇见是开始却也是离开的倒计时。

You see a wimp like the heart still can not forget the past.
瞧你一副窝囊废模样收不了心还忘不了过往。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的骄傲告诉我不可以。

I do not like you think so strong you will hurt me indifferently.
我没有像你想的那么坚强你的淡然也会让我受伤.

You are the scenery of others but wet my eyes.
你是别人的风景 却湿了我的眼睛。

You put on a suit and become somebody else's bride. I put on my wedding dress and become somebody else's bride.
你穿上西装成了别人的新郎 而我穿上婚纱成了别人的新娘。

The first eye on the heart of the people also how to make friends.
第一眼就心动的人还怎么做朋友。

my so-called strong but self deception disguise.
我所谓的坚强不过自欺欺人的伪装。

even lonely all laugh at me cowardly.
连孤独都嘲笑我懦弱。

I also look forward to only later did not result.
我也憧憬过 只是后来没结果。

If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic.
如果一切都是戏,我们何必演的那么逼真。

英文,孤独,签名

英文孤独签名 顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何相关文章

猜你喜欢